29 August 2009

" Prefer Attitude Not Amplitude"

whenever I used to think about the things which are most important to the mankind in all their life. Few things come to my mind like Attitude, Love , Committment, Character , etc which are abstract in nature but still play a vital role in defining one's destiny in all aspects.

I am not in a position to suggest anybody but I would like to explore my opinion regarding the above mentioned subject in my blog, which I personally feel is " A Must For Every youngster".

Generally, people donot like to talk about Attitude instead they prefer to talk about Amplitude. Eventhough both words starts with same alphabet and ends with same "....itude".

Let us decide what is to be preferred in one's life among both in a comparative approach. I donot mean to ignore the Amplitude but when the situation comes in preferring, We need to give priority to Attitude not Amplitude. As it was rightly said " Quantity follows Quality".

Simillarly, In order to accomplish any work in an organization or group when working with in a team especially, We need not prefer the Quantity of the manpower to be more. But most importantly, For a given manpower prefer the people who has Quality with a positive Attitude who can effectively accomplish the given task.

No comments:

Post a Comment